Monday, September 20, 2010

Cat in the Walkway

Hi, All! Twice over the past week, I've spotted a beautiful young cat in our walkway that is next to our outdoor parking lot. S/He is light gray and perhaps 5 months of age. On Saturday, I followed him around to front of the building, when he crossed the street over toward Stimson-Green. I don't know if he's ferral, stray, or what. He's lovely, anyway--and perhaps is birding and squirreling at our place. I didn't spot a collar or a tag, and hope he has a home. Unsure where he lives.

1 comment:

  1. Spotted the same cat again this a.m.--which makes three times in less than a week. Am getting concerned this cat has been abandoned and is living in our walkway area in order to find birds and such for dinner! Haven't seen a sign up regarding a missing cat. Any thoughts? It's a bit of a car-populated neighborhood to just let one's cat roam. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.