Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh, joy! Finally!

Thank you, thank you, Josh, for creating this blog!

We meant to try doing so ourselves, but are, alas, technically challenged. I believe it will be a wonderful--and overdue--vehicle for Sutton Place residents to keep in touch and share information. We no longer have a bulletin board opposite the mailbox, and the "sharing" bookcase in the laundry room has also disappeared. So this will give us a way to offer one another our "junque" and advertise large items for sale, as well as warn one another of issues that affect our neighborhood. It will also enable us to directly rent storage space and parking spaces to and from one another. And, of course, to disseminate information re: board meetings, pool and other shared amenity issues, quality of contractors and services for our units--there are so many helpful possibilities.

Because Paul and I only live here for a small part of the year, we have felt quite out of the loop, and I'm sure the same is true for other out-of-town homeowners. I hope we'll see a lot of sign-ups accumulating in the coming weeks and months.

Because I've been doing a lot of renovation this year, I'll soon be listing my takes on various businesses I've worked with. We could create our own little "Angie's List" as well as our own "eBay."

So again, thanks!

Pamela and Paul
401/810

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.