Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet and greet?

I think it would be fun for all of us to gather within the next few weeks! We don't really have a place for socializing when the pool is closed, and I feel like really loose touch with my neighbors during the cooler months. Perhaps we can all try to gather more interest in this blog so that we can have a more successful community blog.

In the meantime, spread the word about Sutton Place Times!

Personally, I have concerns about being fully informed about goings on in the building, as well as being truly represented on the board. The annual meeting is coming up, so I think now is a good time to consider some topics that we may like to have addressed at that time.
~Donna

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally down for this! I also want to know when the annual meeting is going to be. Last year we were given quite limited notice, and this year I'll try to find out the date and create a "save-the-date" notice on our fab new blog! I'd love to see our pool friends during the winter months and discuss topics for the annual meeting. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get together, and would offer my unit as a gathering place, but we're leaving for our other home on Oct. 18 and remodeling up to that point!

    Anyone else? Also, I'd like to invite some neighbors to join this blog, but am technologically challenged. How do I do it? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. suttonplacetimes.blogspot.com is the address you would direct anyone who is interested in contributing to this blog. This blog is limited in many ways, but I think it's the best way for now to communicate with each other. I am all for having a meet and greet. It could even be at a local cafe/bar.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.