SAVE THE DATE!!
Hi, All: The annual Sutton Place Condo Association meeting is being held on Thursday, October 21, 2010. I don't know the time--probably around 7:00 or 7:30 p.m. This is usually held in the basement of the Seattle Baptist Church near the Polyclinic on Seneca. I do not know when official accouncements will be provided. It is quite important that as many of the owners attend the meeting--so we'll look forward to seeing you there!
I wonder why this hasn't been posted anywhere yet!?!?! I would think that a meeting that is held once a year and deemed important (and the only one that the homeowners may attend without asking permission!!!) is not announced publicly a month in advance-especially with so many homeowners out of town and/or really busy. It almost seems like they don't want large attendance.
ReplyDeleteThe management/board does _not_ want a large turn-out at those meetings. One of the neighbors posted signs throughout the building only to be taken down by David and Sydney.
ReplyDeleteIs this working?
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to test this because my husband can't get on this blog. It doesn't seem to be a very intuitive format--is anyone else having trouble? I'm worried that homeowners will give up and not join, thus undermining our efforts to create a ground swell in SP.
ReplyDelete